** Damaged Box Stock ** - Recovery Vehicles 'Pit of Peril'
- Brand: Gerry Anderson
- Product Code:TB13
- Availability:In Stock
ThunderbirdsHandpainted FigurineA Limite..
A Limited Edition of Only 200 Figurines
** Damaged Box Stock **
Perfect piece, but presentation box is slightly damaged
Each Official Recovery Vehicle Thunderbirds figurine is a Limited Edition of only 200 pieces Worldwide. To mark its provenance, each exclusive piece will be hand numbered on the base with a unique edition number and will be a great addition to any Supermarionation collection!
The Recovery Vehicles 'Pit of Peril'
The Recovery Vehicles are two identical and equally powerful tracked pulling machines. They fire magnetic grapples that are capable of pulling heavy metallic objects of up to 160 tonnes out of deep places such as mines, pits or rivers to a depth of 800 feet.
The primary Recovery Vehicle, or number ‘1’, is manned with the pilot having full remote control over the secondary vehicle, or number ‘2’. Housed within Pod 5 and transported to the front line by Thunderbird 2, the Recovery Vehicles are piloted by Virgil Tracy and appear in the ‘Pit of Peril’, where they are used to pull the massive Sidewinder military vehicle out of a burning pit.
- A Limited Edition Handpainted figurine / statue from the Thunderbirds Collection.
- Designed and Sculpted in Shropshire, England by Robert Harrop Designs.
- Sculpted by Antony Halls.
- Approximately 5 inches (125mm) tall and 10.5 inches (272mm) wide.
- A Limited Edition of Only 200 Figurines Worldwide.
- Individually hand numbered with a unique number on the base.
- Comes complete in a presentation box with information booklet and tent card.