Third Doctor, Jon Pertwee
- Brand: Doctor Who
- Product Code:WHO08
- Availability:In Stock
Doctor Who handpainted figurine A limit..
Doctor Who handpainted figurine
A limited edition of only 750
We at Robert Harrop Designs have been creating collectable hand painted figurines for over 30 years and have gained a well earned reputation of high quality and accuracy of detail. Our extensive portfolio includes Thunderbirds, Camberwick Green, Beano Dandy and 2000AD to name but a few. A portfolio that is extremely nostalgic and very British, so it was no surprise that Doctor Who would be the next project that we wanted to embrace into our studios!
In partnership with the BBC, we have meticulously hand sculpted a range of 1:12 scale, hand cast and hand painted Doctor Who figurines, each made to strict Worldwide Limited Editions.
As a mark of provenance, each Limited Edition figurine will be numbered with a unique Edition Number and will come packaged in a presentation box with an Information Card and Certificate of Authenticity!
The Third Doctor
From ‘The Time Warrior’ 1973
"A straight line may be the shortest distance between two points, but it is by no means the most interesting."
Sarah Jane Smith is impersonating her aunt, virologist Lavinia Smith, in order to gain access to a research centre where top scientists are being held in protective custody while UNIT investigates the disappearance of a number of their colleagues. The missing scientists have been kidnapped by Commander Linx, from the warrior race of Sontarans, and taken back to medieval England, where they are working under hypnosis to repair his damaged spaceship.
The Third incarnation of the Doctor was played by Jon Pertwee for five consecutive seasons from 3rd January 1970 to 8th June 1974. The time of the Third Doctor comes into existence as part of a punishment from his own race, the Time Lords, who force him to regenerate and disable the TARDIS, leaving him stranded on Earth. His final companion was intrepid journalist Sarah Jane Smith, who would go on to become the Doctor's longest-serving companion.
- A Limited Edition Hand painted figurine / statue from the Doctor Who Collection.
- Designed and Sculpted in Shropshire, England by Robert Harrop Designs.
- Traditionally Hand Sculpted by Mike Rogers.
- Official BBC License. Each piece is approved by the Doctor Who television production team at BBC Wales in Cardiff.
- Approximately 7.1 inches (181mm) tall.
- A Limited Edition of Only 750 Figurines Worldwide.
- Individually hand numbered with a unique number on the base.
- Comes complete in a presentation box with information card and a Certificate of Authenticity!
Robert Harrop Designs
Doctor Who Collection