The Tenth Doctor, David Tennant
- Brand: Doctor Who
- Product Code:WHO19
- Availability:(Please check description)
Doctor Who handpainted figurine A limit..
Doctor Who handpainted figurine
A limited edition of only 250
We at Robert Harrop Designs have been creating collectable hand painted figurines for over 30 years and have gained a well earned reputation of high quality and accuracy of detail. Our extensive portfolio includes Thunderbirds, Camberwick Green, Beano Dandy and 2000AD to name but a few. A portfolio that is extremely nostalgic and very British, so it was no surprise that Doctor Who would be the next project that we wanted to embrace into our studios!
In partnership with the BBC, we have meticulously hand sculpted a range of 1:12 scale, hand cast and hand painted Doctor Who figurines, each made to strict Worldwide Limited Editions.
As a mark of provenance, each Limited Edition figurine will be numbered with a unique Edition Number and will come packaged in a presentation box with an Information Card and Certificate of Authenticity!
The Tenth Doctor - 2005-2010
by David Tennant
"Aw, I wanted to be ginger! I've never been ginger! And you, Rose Tyler! Fat lot of good you were! You gave up on me! Oh, that's rude. Is that the sort of man I am now? Am I rude? Rude and not ginger."
The Tenth Doctor, portrayed by David Tennant, has his first major appearance in the 2005 Christmas Special episode; 'The Christmas Invasion', where he is suffering side effects from his recent regeneration. Crash landing the TARDIS in London, he exits to meet Jackie Tyler and Mickey, and collapses in front of them. They take him to Jackie's flat where they put him to bed.
Waiting for the Doctor to recover, Rose and Mickey decide to go out Christmas shopping where they are attacked by masked Santa robots. While attempting to wake the Doctor they are attacked again by a lethal spinning Christmas tree. The Doctor wakes suddenly, using his sonic screwdriver to stop the tree. He tells them that his regeneration has gone wrong and that the energy of his regeneration is luring an unseen foe to him.
The Tenth Doctor would go on to appear in 47 episodes, spanning over 3 series, until his regeneration into the Eleventh Doctor in 'The End of Time' on January 1st, 2010. The Doctor's companions over this time included RoseTyler, Donna Noble and Martha Jones.
- A Limited Edition Hand painted figurine / statue from the Doctor Who Collection.
- Designed and Sculpted in Shropshire, England by Robert Harrop Designs.
- Traditionally Hand Sculpted by Mike Rodgers.
- Official BBC License. Each piece is approved by the Doctor Who television production team at BBC Wales in Cardiff.
- Approximately 7.3 inches (185mm) tall.
- A Limited Edition of Only 250 Figurines Worldwide.
- Individually hand numbered with a unique number on the base.
- Comes complete in a presentation box with information card and a Certificate of Authenticity!
Robert Harrop Designs
Doctor Who Collection