Cyberman - Revenge of the Cybermen (1975)
- Brand: Doctor Who
- Product Code:WHO02
- Availability:Out Of Stock
Doctor Who handpainted figurine A..
Doctor Who handpainted figurine
A limited edition of only 750
We at Robert Harrop Designs have been creating collectable hand painted figurines for over 30 years and have gained a well earned reputation of high quality and accuracy of detail. Our extensive portfolio includes Thunderbirds, Camberwick Green, Beano Dandy and 2000AD to name but a few. A portfolio that is extremely nostalgic and very British, so it was no surprise that Doctor Who would be the next project that we wanted to embrace into our studios!
In partnership with the BBC, we have meticulously hand sculpted a range of 1:12 scale, hand cast and hand painted Doctor Who figurines, each made to strict Worldwide Limited Editions.
As a mark of provenance, each Limited Edition figurine will be numbered with a unique Edition Number and will come packaged in a presentation box with an Information Card and Certificate of Authenticity!
From ‘Revenge of the Cybermen’ 1975
"Cybermen can survive more efficiently than animal organisms. That is why we will rule the galaxy."
The time ring from ‘Genesis of the Daleks’ takes the Doctor and his companions back to Space Station Nerva, to a period many thousands of years earlier than their previous visit. The station is currently acting as a beacon warning space traffic of the existence of a new asteroid orbiting Jupiter. This asteroid is what was left of planet Voga, a planet with an extremely high gold content and thought to be destroyed by the Cybermen.
The Cybermen are a race of cyborgs who are among the most persistent enemies of the Doctor. Originally a wholly organic species of humanoids originating on Earth's twin planet Mondas, they began to implant more and more artificial parts into their bodies as a means of self-preservation. This led to the race becoming coldly logical and calculating, with every emotion deleted from their minds.
- A Limited Edition 1:12 scale handpainted figurine / statue from the Doctor Who Collection.
- Designed and Sculpted in Shropshire, England by Robert Harrop Designs.
- Traditionally Hand Sculpted by Simon Boden.
- Official BBC License. Each piece is approved by the Doctor Who television production team at BBC Wales in Cardiff.
- Approximately 7.5 inches (191mm) tall - (1:12 scale).
- A Limited Edition of Only 750 Figurines Worldwide.
- Individually hand numbered with a unique number on the base.
- Comes complete in a presentation box with information card and a Certificate of Authenticity!
Robert Harrop Designs
Doctor Who Collection