Yeti – Pewter Limited Edition 75
- Brand: Doctor Who
- Product Code:WHOPE07
- Availability:In Stock
(Please also check the description for pre-order / delivery schedule)
Doctor Who Solid English PewterLimited ..
Solid English Pewter
Limited edition of only 75
Introducing the Yeti from ‘The Web of Fear’ as the Seventh of our exclusive range of solid English Pewter figurines. Produced by the masters of their trade using a high silver content blend of metal characterised by English Pewter, the Yeti is by far the heaviest pewter figurine we have produced so far. Weighing in at an impressive 3.5kg of the highest quality pewter, he is nearly 3 times heavier than the Pewter Zygon Limited Edition released last year.
These unique pewter figurines are produced in partnership with A.E. Williams of Birmingham, makers of traditional hand cast English Pewter since 1779, making them the oldest existing Pewter manufacturer in the UK. It goes without saying then, that the heritage and provenance of your figurine will therefore be assured.
Each pewter cast is barrel rolled and polished to give it that fantastic finish and lustre, characterised by traditional English Pewter giftware that A.E. Williams are famous for. Our Official Yeti Pewter figurine is a Limited Edition of only 75 pieces Worldwide and to mark its provenance, every piece will be individually hand stamped on the base with an individual limited edition number and will come accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and our very own Forum to make sure that you keep up to date with the latest Doctor Who figurines
From ‘The Web of Fear’ 1968
"Revenge is a petty human emotion. My purpose for you is far more interesting!"
The TARDIS narrowly avoids becoming engulfed in a web-like substance in space. It then arrives in the London Underground railway system, the tunnels of which are being overrun by the web and by the Great Intelligence's robot Yeti.
- A Limited Edition Solid English Pewter figurine / statue from the Doctor Who Collection.
- Designed and Sculpted in Shropshire, England by Robert Harrop Designs.
- Made by AE Williams.
- Traditionally Hand Sculpted by Mike Rodgers.
- Official BBC License. Each piece is approved by the Doctor Who television production team at BBC Wales in Cardiff.
- Approximately 8.3 inches (212mm) tall.
- A Limited Edition of Only 75 pieces Worldwide.
- Approximately weighs 3.5kg of solid English Pewter.
- Individually hand numbered with a unique number on the base.
- Comes complete in a presentation box with information card and a Certificate of Authenticity!
Robert Harrop Designs
Doctor Who Collection