Aggedor – Curse of Peladon - Limited Edition 200
- Brand: Doctor Who
- Product Code:WHO39
- Availability:Out Of Stock
Please allow 8 weeks for mainland UK d..
Please allow 8 weeks for mainland UK delivery Overseas sales will take longer!
Doctor Who hand-painted figurine
A Limited Edition of only 200 Figurines
We at Robert Harrop Designs have been creating collectable hand painted figurines for over 30 years and have gained a well earned reputation of high quality and accuracy of detail. Our extensive portfolio includes Thunderbirds, Camberwick Green, Beano Dandy and 2000AD to name but a few. A portfolio that is extremely nostalgic and very British, so it was no surprise that Doctor Who would be the next project that we wanted to embrace into our studios!
In partnership with the BBC, we have meticulously hand sculpted a range of 1:12 scale, hand cast and hand painted Doctor Who figurines, each made to strict Worldwide Limited Editions.
As a mark of provenance, each Limited Edition figurine will be numbered with a unique Edition Number and will come packaged in a presentation box with an Information Card and Certificate of Authenticity!
From 'The curse of Peladon' 1972
“Once before your Majesty saw fit to ignore my warnings, and now your Chancellor, Torbis, lies dead, slain by the wrath of Aggedor.”
The Doctor and Jo make a test flight in the TARDIS and arrive on the planet Peladon. Materialising on the edge of a cliff below a castle, they barely leave the ship before it tumbles over the edge. Seeking help, they enter the citadel of the soon-to-be-crowned King Peladon, where the Doctor is mistaken for a human dignitary summoned to act as Chairman of a committee assessing an application by the planet to join the Galactic Federation.
The other committee members made up of Alpha Centauri, Arcturus, the Martian Lord Izlyr and his Warrior subordinate Ssorg have already arrived, but are disconcerted by the death of one of the King's advisors, Chancellor Torbis. High Priest Hepesh, who opposes the union with the Federation, attributes Torbis's death to the Curse of Aggedor, the Royal Beast of Peladon. Other incidents occur and the Doctor concludes that a saboteur is at work.
- A Limited Edition Hand painted figurine / statue from the Doctor Who Collection.
- Designed, Sculpted and Made in Shropshire, England by Robert Harrop Designs.
- Traditionally Hand Sculpted by Mike Rodgers.
- Official BBC License. The figurine has been approved by the Doctor Who television production team at the BBC.
- Approximately 6.9 inches (177mm) tall.
- A Limited Edition of Only 200 Figurines Worldwide.
- Individually hand numbered with a unique number on the base.
- Comes complete in a presentation box with information card and a Certificate of Authenticity!
Robert Harrop Designs
Doctor Who Collection