** Damaged Box Stock ** - Supercar
- Brand: Gerry Anderson
- Product Code:SU01
- Availability:In Stock
Supercar A limited edition of only 200 ..
A limited edition of only 200 figurines Worldwide!
** Damaged Box Stock **
Supercar was first aired in 1961 and was the late, great Gerry Anderson’s first half-hour television series. In all, 39 episodes were made, and it was Anderson's first TV series to be shown overseas, including in the US. It was also Gerry Anderson’s first series where we see the name Supermarionation used to brand the method of puppetry which was also made famous in later productions such as Stingray, Thunderbirds and Captain Scarlet.
The Supercar itself was ‘the marvel of the age’, a vertical takeoff and landing vehicle that could not only travel over land, but could also fly, travel in space and under the water! Invented by Professor Rudolph Popkiss and Dr Horatio Beaker, Supercar was piloted by Mike Mercury, who was often joined by 10 year old orphan Jimmy Gibson and his pet monkey! All this meant that Supercar was the perfect premise for plenty of rescue missions and adventures!
It was only time then that we would eventually visit this classic Gerry Anderson production and add to our Supermarionation series, creating for you these two figurine ‘marvels’, each one aLimited Edition of only 200 pieces!
- A Limited Edition and Hand painted ceramic resin figurine / statue from the Supercar Collection.
- Designed and Sculpted in Shropshire, England by Robert Harrop Designs.
- Approximately 6.5 inches (170mm) tall.
- A Limited Edition of Only 200 available Worldwide.
- Individually hand numbered on the base.
- Comes complete in a presentation box.