Jagaroth Scaroth - City of Death (1979)
- Brand: Doctor Who
- Product Code:WHO13
- Availability:(Please check the description for pre-order / delivery schedule)
Doctor Who handpainted figurine A limit..
Doctor Who handpainted figurine
A limited edition of only 300
We at Robert Harrop Designs have been creating collectable hand painted figurines for over 30 years and have gained a well earned reputation of high quality and accuracy of detail. Our extensive portfolio includes Thunderbirds, Camberwick Green, Beano Dandy and 2000AD to name but a few. A portfolio that is extremely nostalgic and very British, so it was no surprise that Doctor Who would be the next project that we wanted to embrace into our studios!
In partnership with the BBC, we have meticulously hand sculpted a range of 1:12 scale, hand cast and hand painted Doctor Who figurines, each made to strict Worldwide Limited Editions.
As a mark of provenance, each Limited Edition figurine will be numbered with a unique Edition Number and will come packaged in a presentation box with an Information Card and Certificate of Authenticity!
from 'City of Death' (1979)
"I am Scaroth. Me, together in one. The Jagaroth shall live through me. Together we have pushed this puny race of Humans, shaped their paltry destiny to meet our ends.”
It is 1979 and the Doctor and Romana are enjoying a holiday in Paris when they become aware of a fracture in time. During a visit to the Louvre to see da Vinci's Mona Lisa, the Doctor purloins from a stranger, the Countess Scarlioni, a bracelet that is actually an alien scanner device.
The Doctor, along with Romana and a private detective named Duggan are then 'invited' to the chateau of Count Scarlioni, where they find hidden in the cellar six additional Mona Lisa’s - all of them originals!
The Count is revealed to be an alien called Scaroth, last of the Jagaroth race. He was splintered in time when his ship exploded above primeval Earth, and in his twelve different aspects have since been guiding mankind's development to a point where time travel is possible.
His intention is to go back and prevent the destruction of his ship. To finance the final stages of this project he plans to steal the Mona Lisa from the Louvre and then secretly sell the multiple copies that one of his earlier splinters has forced da Vinci to paint!
- A Limited Edition Hand painted figurine / statue from the Doctor Who Collection.
- Designed and Sculpted in Shropshire, England by Robert Harrop Designs.
- Traditionally Hand Sculpted by Mike Rogers.
- Official BBC License. Each piece is approved by the Doctor Who television production team at BBC Wales in Cardiff.
- Approximately 7.5 inches (192mm) tall.
- A Limited Edition of Only 300 Figurines Worldwide.
- Individually hand numbered with a unique number on the base.
- Comes complete in a presentation box with information card and a Certificate of Authenticity!
Robert Harrop Designs
Doctor Who Collection