Steve Zodiac - Pewter - L E 50 - Final Few
- Brand: Gerry Anderson
- Product Code:FXPE01
- Availability:In Stock
Pewter Steve Zodiac Solid English Pewte..
Pewter Steve Zodiac
Solid English Pewter Figurine
FINAL FEW REMAINING!
A Limited Edition of Only 50 Figurines
October 2017 marked the 55th anniversary since Gerry Anderson's classic TV Series Fireball XL5 was first broadcast and we are celebrating the anniversary with this Limited Edition Solid English Pewter Figurine of Steve Zodiac himself!
These unique pewter figurines are produced in partnership with A.E. Williams of Birmingham, makers of traditional hand cast English Pewter since 1779, making them the oldest existing Pewter manufacturer in the UK. It goes without saying then, that the heritage and provenance of your figurine will be assured.
Each pewter cast is barrel rolled and polished to give it that fantastic finish and lustre, characterised by traditional Pewter giftware that A.E. Williams are famous for.
Our Official Steve Zodiac Pewter figurine is a Limited Edition of only 50 pieces Worldwide and to mark its provenance, every piece will be individually hand stamped on the base with an individual limited edition number and will come accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and our very own Forum to make sure that you keep up to date with the latest Supermarionation figurines.
- A Limited Edition Solid English Pewter figurine / statue from the Fireball XL5 Collection.
- Designed, Sculpted and Made in England by Robert Harrop Designs and AE Williams.
- Sculpted by Hans Kendrick.
- Approximately 160mm (6.3 inches) tall.
- Approximately weighs 700g of solid English Pewter.
- A Limited Edition of Only 50 Figurines Worldwide.
- Individually hand stamped with a unique number on the base.
- Comes complete in a presentation box with information card and Certificate of Authenticity.
Robert Harrop Designs
Fireball XL5 Collection