SV7 - Super Voc Robot (1977)
- Brand: Doctor Who
- Product Code:WHO18
- Availability:(Please check the description for pre-order / delivery schedule)
Doctor Who handpainted figurine A limit..
Doctor Who handpainted figurine
A limited edition of only 250
We at Robert Harrop Designs have been creating collectable hand painted figurines for over 30 years and have gained a well earned reputation of high quality and accuracy of detail. Our extensive portfolio includes Thunderbirds, Camberwick Green, Beano Dandy and 2000AD to name but a few. A portfolio that is extremely nostalgic and very British, so it was no surprise that Doctor Who would be the next project that we wanted to embrace into our studios!
In partnership with the BBC, we have meticulously hand sculpted a range of 1:12 scale, hand cast and hand painted Doctor Who figurines, each made to strict Worldwide Limited Editions.
As a mark of provenance, each Limited Edition figurine will be numbered with a unique Edition Number and will come packaged in a presentation box with an Information Card and Certificate of Authenticity!
SV7 - Super Voc Robot
from ‘Robots of Death’ (1977)
“Orders accepted, I…I…I understand, I understand…”
On a distant planet, a huge sandminer vehicle, Storm Mine 4, is searching a barren desert in search of precious minerals. Onboard robots conduct a routine scan of the area and locate a large sandstorm, which the humans decide to pursue as the storm will bring heavier minerals to the surface. One of the humans goes to collect an instrument package to place into a weather balloon to study the storm. However, he is later found strangled and at about this time the TARDIS materialises in one of the mining scoops.
The human crew suspects the two time travellers of murder, and tensions increase when it is found that they have left the room in which they were locked. However, the Doctor reveals that one of the robots and a human are undercover agents for the mining company, who were placed on board the miner as a precaution to threats of a robot revolution…
The sandminer is manned by nine humans and numerous robots - black 'Dums' that cannot speak, pale green 'Vocs', and a silver 'Super Voc' called SV7, which controls all the 'Dums' and 'Vocs'.
- A Limited Edition Hand painted figurine / statue from the Doctor Who Collection.
- Designed and Sculpted in Shropshire, England by Robert Harrop Designs.
- Traditionally Hand Sculpted by Antony Halls.
- Official BBC License. Each piece is approved by the Doctor Who television production team at BBC Wales in Cardiff.
- Approximately 7.2 inches (183mm) tall.
- A Limited Edition of Only 250 Figurines Worldwide.
- Individually hand numbered with a unique number on the base.
- Comes complete in a presentation box with information card and a Certificate of Authenticity!
Robert Harrop Designs
Doctor Who Collection