- Brand: Doctor Who
- Product Code:WHO24
- Availability:Out Of Stock
A New Doctor Who hand-painted figurine ..
A New Doctor Who hand-painted figurine
A limited edition of only 200
We at Robert Harrop Designs have been creating collectable hand painted figurines for over 30 years and have gained a well earned reputation of high quality and accuracy of detail. Our extensive portfolio includes Thunderbirds, Camberwick Green, Beano Dandy and 2000AD to name but a few. A portfolio that is extremely nostalgic and very British, so it was no surprise that Doctor Who would be the next project that we wanted to embrace into our studios!
In partnership with the BBC, we have meticulously hand sculpted a range of 1:12 scale, hand cast and hand painted Doctor Who figurines, each made to strict Worldwide Limited Editions.
As a mark of provenance, each Limited Edition figurine will be numbered with a unique Edition Number and will come packaged in a presentation box with an Information Card and Certificate of Authenticity!
Tetrap Urak From
‘Time and the Rani’ 1987
“Mistress, you have taught us so much. When we return to Tetrapiriarbus, your incredible brain will show us how to overcome our needs. There will be plasma in abundance!”
Whilst in flight, the TARDIS is attacked by the Rani, an amoral scientist and renegade Time Lord, and crash-lands on the planet Lakertya. The Doctor and his companion Mel Bush are knocked unconscious and the Doctor regenerates for the sixth time.
Aided by a race of bat-like creatures called Tetraps, the Rani has taken control of Lakertya where she plans to construct a giant time manipulator to control time anywhere in the universe. To complete her plan, the Rani needs the minds of geniuses throughout time, including Pasteur, Einstein and the Doctor.
In his post-regenerative confusion the Doctor is separated from Mel and he is tricked into assisting the Rani. Meanwhile, Mel is lost on the barren surface of the planet.
Can the Doctor recover his wits in time to foil the Rani’s plan and free the Lakertyans of her evil control?
The Time and the Rani marked the first adventure for the Seventh Doctor, portrayed by Sylvester McCoy, who would go on to appear in 3 series and 42 episodes as the Time Lord.
- A Limited Edition Hand painted figurine / statue from the Doctor Who Collection.
- Designed and Sculpted in Shropshire, England by Robert Harrop Designs.
- Traditionally Hand Sculpted by Mike Rogers.
- Official BBC License. Each piece is approved by the Doctor Who television production team at BBC Wales in Cardiff.
- Approximately 7 inches (180mm) tall.
- A Limited Edition of Only 200 Figurines Worldwide.
- Individually hand numbered with a unique number on the base.
- Comes complete in a presentation box with information card and a Certificate of Authenticity!
Robert Harrop Designs
Doctor Who Collection