Fourth Doctor, Tom Baker
- Brand: Doctor Who
- Product Code:WHO06
- Availability:In Stock
Doctor Who handpainted figurine A limit..
Doctor Who handpainted figurine
A limited edition of only 750
We at Robert Harrop Designs have been creating collectable hand painted figurines for over 30 years and have gained a well earned reputation of high quality and accuracy of detail. Our extensive portfolio includes Thunderbirds, Camberwick Green, Beano Dandy and 2000AD to name but a few. A portfolio that is extremely nostalgic and very British, so it was no surprise that Doctor Who would be the next project that we wanted to embrace into our studios!
In partnership with the BBC, we have meticulously hand sculpted a range of 1:12 scale, hand cast and hand painted Doctor Who figurines, each made to strict Worldwide Limited Editions.
As a mark of provenance, each Limited Edition figurine will be numbered with a unique Edition Number and will come packaged in a presentation box with an Information Card and Certificate of Authenticity!
The Fourth Doctor
from ‘Genesis of the Daleks’ (1975)
"I know that although the Daleks will create havoc and destruction for millions of years. I know also, that out of their evil, must come something good."
The Time Lords intercept the transmat beam taking the Doctor, Sarah and Harry back to Space Station Nerva and deposit them instead on the planet Skaro at an early point in its history. The Doctor is given both a mission to prevent or alter the Daleks' development so that they become less of a threat to the universe and a time ring that will enable him and his companions to return to the TARDIS once this has been done.
The Fourth Doctor was played by Tom Baker for seven consecutive seasons, from 8th June 1974 to 21st March 1981, and remains the longest-lived incarnation of the Doctor in the show's on-screen history.
- A Limited Edition Hand painted figurine / statue from the Doctor Who Collection.
- Designed and Sculpted in Shropshire, England by Robert Harrop Designs.
- Traditionally Hand Sculpted by Mike Rogers.
- Official BBC License. Each piece is approved by the Doctor Who television production team at BBC Wales in Cardiff.
- Approximately 7.5 inches (189mm) tall.
- A Limited Edition of Only 750 Figurines Worldwide.
- Individually hand numbered with a unique number on the base.
- Comes complete in a presentation box with information card and a Certificate of Authenticity!
Robert Harrop Designs
Doctor Who Collection